TERMS and CONDITIONS
Return Policy for Propeller Exchange
- We will accept return items that were purchased from our store as long as they are in new condition and packed in the original box. A restocking fee may be applied.
- Items must be in new condition and in original new box - within 30 days of purchase. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer
- Hubs that spin-out in a new prop within 30 days of purchase can be returned to Propeller Exchange with receipt. We will then contact the manufacturer to get warranty.
- We reserve the right to deny any return or purchase through our web site due to reasons of fraud, malice, trickery, unfairness, lying, cheating, stealing, or any customer trying to be a jerk! We are good folks and we treat our Customers right. So, please do the same to us. We will work with you and do our best to give you the "old time customer service".
- If you purchase a new acme propeller and wish to return or exchange it back to acme, the propeller must be in new condition and in original box.
- There is a $25 restocking fee to return or exchange a propeller. However if you purchase a commonly stocked propeller from our store we will be happy to work with you in exchanging for the right prop.
Shipping policy for The Propeller Exchange
- We will ship by the most reasonable means according to size, weight and location, unless given other instructions.
- All goods are carefully packed and in good condition when shipped.
- If damage occurs in shipping, please notify us so we can contact courier.
- Shortages and errors must be reported to Propeller Exchange within 5 days of receiving order.
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.